Half Day Coking Class includes one intensive cooking session (morning or afternoon) with instruction (in English) and practice with our chefs, lunch or dinner following the lesson wine and coffee included.
Cost per person: 110 Euros. Children under 14: 80 Euros. Note: Class capacity is 8 people.
Morning classes are from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, including lunch. Evening classes are 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM, including dinner. Total lesson time (including menu planning, food preparation, and lunch or dinner at the villa) is approximately 4 hours. Minimum booking 2 participants.
Upon request our chef can come to your holiday location to to give to you a cooking lesson, under his guidance you will prepare a complete Italian meal for yourself and for your friends.
Times of the lesson
(total time, lunch or dinner included, about 4 hours)
• presentation of the menu
• a coffee with the chef
• preparation of dishes
• lunch/dinner at the villa (wine included)
• ammazza-caffè (grappa or amaro)
Here are examples of some of our menus:
• Pasta: Home made pasta - Lasagna - Tagliatelle – Ragù Bolognese - Basic Tiramisù.
• Classic: Crostini toscani, Gnocchi alla pommarola, Saltimbocca alla romana, Biscottini di Prato
• Vegetarian: Risotto milanese, Parmigiana, Torta della nonna.
• Spring: Bruschetta primavera, Pici all’aglione, Chicken or Guinea fowl with green olives, Panna cotta.
• Fish: – Riso o Spaghetti al nero di seppia (squid ink), Guazzetto di pesce (fish soup), Biscottini di Prato.
We will consider your proposals if the season and time of preparation will allow it